Jordan Goodman is America’s Money Answers Man, with experience in finance topics spanning decades including an 18-year stint as the Wall Street Correspondent at MONEY Magazine and a recurring financial analyst for NBC News for 9 years.
Jordan Goodman, “America’s Money Answers Man,” was the Wall Street Correspondent at MONEY Magazine for 18 years and in addition to being a regular financial analyst for NBC News for 9 years, he hosts his own radio show and has written 14 books including The Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms and Fast Profits in Hard Times. Jordan’s aim is to improve financial literacy and speaks to us about many financial best practices with a special emphasis on what will change under President Trump and how those of us in the U.S. can set ourselves up for financial success in these especially chaotic and uncertain times.
Find Jordan at www.moneyanswers.com and on twitter @GoodmanJord
Jordan shared several links and pieces of specific advice, some of those are highlighted here for easier reference:
1. www.securedrealestatefunds.com or 888-444-2102 to earn 8% on your cash over one year with $5 K minimum investment
2. www.truthinequity.com to figure out how to make mortgage equity optimization work for you to pay off your 30 year mortgage in 5-7 years
3. www.guidetocreditcard.com to get the best deals on credit cards
4. www.cambridgecredit.org or 800-897-2200 to consolidate high interest credit cards at lower rates through a Debt Management Plan (DMP) to get out of credit card debt faster
5. Exponential Technologies ETF is Symbol XT
6. Nvidia (NVDA) and Overstock (OSTK) and Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) as ways to play the blockchain and cryptocurrency craze without directly buying crypto